Garcon, a corner table, please.
Ah, yes, my favorite table at my favorite restaurant (I'm a regular here, you know). With a window for a view and a nice piece of artwork almost within reach of messy fingers, who could ask for anything more? Well, OK, maybe some nice carrots and apples would hit the spot...

As I always say, dinner should not only be nutritious, it should be fun as well. Laughter helps me digest my food, although some might suggest that this stuff doesn't really need much in the way of digesting. Although I've toned down one recently acquired aspect of my dinnertime fun - I'm not shooting my food right back out of my mouth as much these days - dinner still makes me laugh.

As you may be able to tell, I'm very proud that they've finally allowed me to eat from a spoon and bowl.
If you promise not to tell, I'll share with you my newly discovered method for cleansing your palate between courses...
Editor's note: Thanks to Genevieve for the correct spelling of Garcon ;-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home