Sunday, June 04, 2006

Home Alone

With Lisa and Cooper off to visit Amanda, Keith and Addison for a couple of days, I'm left here to live the bachelor life. Of course you know what that means... sleeping late, watching TV, ordering takeout and... and... I know there's something else... oh yeah, projects around the house. Before I get started on those, however, here are a few more pictures.

On a recent trip to Atlanta, Cooper cooled off with his first dip in the pool. He's signed up for swim lessons starting in a couple of weeks, so it's a good thing he enjoys the water.


After a long day, Cooper likes to relax - sometimes accompanied by his big sister:


Please let me know if we're boring you:


OK, that's probably enough for now. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. -Randy

1 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ♥ lil cooops smile hes such a cutie♥Autumn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home