Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Weekend Style

Looking stylish, relaxing at home on the weekend.



Butt wait, what's with that red-hot diaper, you say? Well, Mommy and Daddy decided to try something a little new. gDiapers are not only stylish and comfortable, they keep me dry and the inserts are flushable! Whattaya think?

2 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 12:22 PM, Blogger The Younger's said...

Excellent!! Was this inspired my my email from last month? I'd love to think I had something to do with little Coop being a tree huggin' baby!

 
At 9/14/2006 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there

Jason from gDiapers writing to say hello and thanks for giving the g's a swing. My wife Kim and I and our team here in Portland really appreciate it. That's one cute bub you have!

Drop us a line if you want to talk diapers. Or checkout www.flushability.com where you'll find 200 folks just like you - our gPeeps!

Cheers

JAson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home