Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bouncin' Around In SC

This past weekend we all went down to Florence, SC. We helped Uncle Stephen celebrate his last birthday before 40. While we were there, we got to do lots of fun stuff. We saw cousin Max play in his season-opener baseball game - where we got to see him make a great play at third base and hit the ball really hard!
Mommy and I bounced on the trampoline!
I showed everyone I can climb into a deck chair like a big boy (note: that's because I am a big boy).

Grandma Jean brought a beach set for me to play with. And she also gave me my first set of golf clubs (she gets half my winnings at my first Major).
I also found a way to amuse myself this seemingly ordinary plant hanger. I get my creativity from Mommy.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home