Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cabin Fever

We spent a weekend in Blowing Rock, NC with friends from Atlanta. Paulie, Bob and Laura met us on Friday night and we stayed through Monday. We stayed at a really neat cabin called Alpine Escape. It had plenty of room for all of us, including the doggies - Sugar and Snoop (Snoop came up with Laura and Bob). If you want to see a really good picture of the inside of the cabin, you can check out Paulie's blog (check out the April 25th post - and then check out April 30th for a good picture of Sugar). Speaking of Sugar... Bob looked a little tired during our hike, so I offered encouragement.
Sometimes a little perspective can be downright depressing... I need another six feet of height before I can even think about that basketball scholarship.
Mommy's always willing to share her ice cream with me - boy do I love me some chocolate!
When we got home and unpacked, look what I found at the bottom of one of our bins.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 9:11 AM, Blogger Paulie said...

Ha, I love the basketball goal shot. If that boy had my genetics he'd have no shot of coming near the rim on a dunk attempt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home