Father's Day in South Carolina
We celebrated Father's Day last weekend in South Carolina with lots of our relatives. We had a lot of fun. There were plenty of toys to play with and lots of good things to eat. Here I am hanging out with Max and Grandpa.
Here I am showing everyone what the first letter of the alphabet is (ABC is one of my favorite songs!!!).
Autumn was out of town for the weekend, but I have to thank her for several nice things. She let Mommy, Daddy, Sugar, Bacchus and me stay in her room (I tried to keep Mommy and Daddy from making too big a mess, Autie). She also left this cool picture of the sun and clouds and water and swings. I think this is one of the best pictures I have ever seen - and I even got to touch the nose and eyes on the sun!!!
What hams!
Uncle Kevin, Daddy and Uncle Stephen.
Labels: Father's Day


2 Comments:
I love seeing you guys all together! Hugs, Amy
Great blog!!
(-) The JohnnyB's wife.
Post a Comment
<< Home