Saturday, August 25, 2007

On The Beach

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the average daily temperature while we were at the beach was right around "really hot". Evidently, Daddy didn't take that into consideration when he attempted to take pictures at the beach soon after leaving the nice, cool house. Luckily, the lens didn't fog up for ALL of the beach pictures (just most of them). Grandma is the lucky one this time - the pictures with her in them turned out just fine.
Here we are chasing sandpipers.
Here, Grandma and I pose in front of the waves.
It only took me a couple of minutes to remember that I really like the ocean. The waves can be pretty big and scary at first, but as long as I have family around, I know I don't have anything to worry about. I had a great time running around in the sand and in the water, searching for pretty shells and stones for Mommy, jumping over the waves as they crashed below me - and I even got to cruise around on a real Boogie Board!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home