Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksgiving in Atlanta

Once again we spent Thanksgiving in Atlanta. This time around, we had only 25-30 people for Thanksgiving dinner this year (as opposed to the normal 80-90... check out last year's post for details). Unfortunately, most of Daddy's pictures did not turn out as well as he would have liked, so we have only one post for Thanksgiving Day. We had a great time, though, and it was really neat seeing so much of our family and so many friends at the same time.
I provided the music for Christmas carols after dinner.
Autumn gives great hugs!
I had a REALLY good time playing with everyone. Here I am in our fort with Ryan and Jack. Ryan came with his family from Charlotte and Jack came up from Florida. I had the best time hanging out with the "big kids" and I'm really glad that they all decided to come to Grandma's for Thanksgiving.
After all that food, music, singing and playing, Max and I took advantage of some down time on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home