Pizza Guy
Last weekend, we were back in Florence to see Uncle Steve, Aunt Dawn, Max, Autumn, Grandma Jean and Uncle Kevin (they drove up from Atlanta). We had a great time after we got past a small hiccup with the car on the drive down - note: once you've replaced one spark plug that was explosively ejected from the engine, don't stand in front of the vehicle when you try to re-start it - we now know why the spark plug covers in the Tribute are bolted to the engine block... ;-)
As I mentioned, we had a great time in South Carolina. In addition to jumping on the trampoline and generally running like a wildman through the house, I also got to make a pizza with Uncle Stephen and Max - and boy did it taste good!


2 Comments:
Better people, Better pizza. Looks yummy. I will have to make a pizza with my family instead of ordering out. Thanks
That pizza suuure was good, thanks to that 'lil "special" flavoring Coops drooled on top!!! Hahahahaa.
Post a Comment
<< Home