Monday, March 09, 2009

Warm Weekend

With the warm weather last weekend, we spent a lot of time outside. Paulie came to visit and then we had friends over for pizza on Sunday afternoon. All in all, a great weekend.
Here are a couple of shots that Paulie took this weekend during our walk through Duke Gardens.


Here I am hanging out with my buddy, Coen. He and Hudson (and their families) came over for pizza on Sunday. The pirate costume was a big hit.

And Paulie took the best picture ever of Bacchus. Believe me, we've spend many years trying to get a picture this good. Muchas gracias, Senor Paul.




1 Comments:

At 3/13/2009 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who this Paulie guy is, but now, between Kevin and me (or is it I?), Bachus will be the most photographed feline. "Best Picture" title belongs in the family! ----- Yes, its a great picture, thanks to catching the lighting just right. And, yes, I realize I have to be there to get a better shot. Point taken. DAD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home