Hey, now that it's 80 degrees outside, what better time for pictures of the family in the snow???
After almost 10,000 pictures, our camera has bit the dust. Looks like we'll be camera shopping this weekend. Hey, at least the computer is now working ;-)
Hey - if y'all want my Nikon CoolPic, I'll sell it to ya for $50 & get something new (always looking for an excuse to impulse buy cameras!!! :) Lemme know. Love the pics of Coops & NoJoe out in the snow. That NoJoe looked so confused in the back of that wagon... "What the **** is all this white stuff & why am I wearing this ridiculous outfit?!?!?!?"
1 Comments:
Hey - if y'all want my Nikon CoolPic, I'll sell it to ya for $50 & get something new (always looking for an excuse to impulse buy cameras!!! :) Lemme know.
Love the pics of Coops & NoJoe out in the snow. That NoJoe looked so confused in the back of that wagon... "What the **** is all this white stuff & why am I wearing this ridiculous outfit?!?!?!?"
Post a Comment
<< Home