Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Just a Lazy Sunday

Popi was here to visit a couple of weekends ago, and my parents being slouches, are just getting the rest of the pictures up on the blog. There is nothing better than having my morning cup of milk on the front porch. This is just the start to a not so 'lazy day'.
First, we went to the Raleigh State Farmer's Market
to taste test strawberries. Boy, do I LOVE strawberries. We also bought tomatoes, asparagus, sweet potatoes, onions, cheese, cookies and bread.

Next, we went to Garden Supply Company
to buy plants to plant in our front yard. Here I am riding in the wagon, I have the best eye for picking out flowers and plants. Ssshhhh! Don't tell anyone, but our front yard is in the running for 'Yard of the Month'.

Sugar is very thirsty after mulching up the sticks in the yard. Thankfully, Daddy filled my wheelbarrow with water so she could take a drink.....

And I could take a well deserved soak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home