Saturday, June 02, 2007

Berry Pickin' Boy

One of the things I've learned in my vast strawberry picking experience is that you have to find just the right berries. You don't want to pick the very ripest ones or they might go bad soon after you get them home (hint - these are best eaten right in the field). You have to find those berries that are just about to hit their peak - those are the ones you pick.
I don't know why I'm the only one with a bucket, I thought everyone was supposed to be helping...
Of course, if I'm working alone, nobody is there to see how many berries go into the bucket and how many go into the boy ;-)
Finally, somebody wants to help out. After some coaching, Daddy mastered the art of picking the right berries - he's a quick learner, that Daddy of mine.

Mr. Strawberry 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home