Visiting With Sarah and Kim
A couple of weeks ago (yes, it's been a while), we went over to our friend Sarah's house for dinner. While we were there, I got to do a bunch of fun things.
Before the fun started, though, Daddy made me clean up Sarah's screened-in porch.
After I finished sweeping, Sarah brought out this big blue bag o' beans for me to sit on. I don't think I ever actually sat on it, but it definitely got a workout from me.
There are few things in life more fun than face-planting into a big, soft beanbag. I could just do it over and over and over and over and over and over... ;-)
Our friend Kim also joined us for dinner. She came all the way from Sandy Eggo just to see me. Well, OK, that's not the only reason she was in town (she also had something called a "meeting" to go to). At least it gave us a good reason to get together for dinner. I had not met Kim before, but she seems like she really likes kids, so she's A-ok with me. As you can see, she had no problem making me smile! Take care, Kim and I hope we see you again soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home