... that's how I'll get to Carnegie Hall.

When I'm not marching around the house playing various instruments and leading parades, I can often be found at my desk composing new music - this one happens to be for the xylophone. If you leave me a comment, I'll make sure you get tickets to my first concert ;-)
2 Comments:
He's playing the xylophone just like Grandma Jean. The boy has talent - that's for sure. He leads a really good parade and when he plays drums with his cousin Max on guitar - they can't be beat!! ILY GJ
Aah, such sweet music. Peace and quiet come much later! Next up would be the accordian (sp?)from the Polish side of the family - get a nice polka going!
P.S. - Does Grandma Jean really play the xylophone --- or does she play just as well as Cooper?
From Grandpa Beebe
Post a Comment
<< Home