And yes, Lisa really does look that good. She completely amazes me by having so much energy and recovering so quickly.
Yes, Paulie, I actually thought about that prior to his birth - although, honestly, Nolan won't really know the difference for a couple of years yet, so I've got time... ;-)
5 Comments:
Welcome to the World, Nolan. Can't wait to meet you this summer.
Love, The Whites
Fantastic!
(although you do realize that your URL is now inaccurate, don't you?)
He looks awesome! Lisa, you look incredible after just a few days! Congratulations... little brothers are awesome :-).
Congratulations to all 3 of you, Randy, Lisa & Cooper.
Exciting days (& nights)!
Thanks, everyone!
And yes, Lisa really does look that good. She completely amazes me by having so much energy and recovering so quickly.
Yes, Paulie, I actually thought about that prior to his birth - although, honestly, Nolan won't really know the difference for a couple of years yet, so I've got time... ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home