Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

The last time Gammy came to town, we had lots to celebrate. It was Mommy's birthday and we also celebrated my half-birthday ( I didn't even know I had a half-birthday, but now I can't wait for my three-quarters birthday). Just before I snatched it off my head, Daddy managed to get this picture of me with my Elmo hat on (those birthday hat rubber bands are no fun).
Although we spent most of the weekend celebrating Mommy's birthday (and I, for one, think she deserves lots and lots of celebrating), Gammy did bring a couple of half-bday presents for me.
Yup, I've even got a new toothbrush.
Then I helped Mommy open her gifts - I like to help Mommy whenever I can because she's so nice to me.

I Love You, Mommy. Happy Birthday!!! (even if we are posting this a little late...oops)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home