Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Go Packers!

I've become the biggest Packers fan in North Carolina. On Sundays I run around the house (and the yard) with my football and yell "Go Packers" at the top of my lungs. Sometimes I even do it when we're watching the game at the restaurant near home. There must be a lot of other Packers fans around because lots of people look at me and smile when I say it. Go Packers!
Of course, football isn't the only sport I play.
And what Packers fan doesn't like dump trucks?
Of course, the Packers aren't the only thing happening on Sundays. Last weekend I helped decorate the Christmas tree with Mommy and Daddy.
Here Mommy's showing me one of her favorite ornaments.

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2007 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought MOM was the biggest Packer fan in NC?

 
At 12/12/2007 10:16 PM, Blogger RanLiCoop said...

Mom doesn't run around all weekend yelling "Go Packers!!!" with wild abandon and wide-eyed enthusiasm. Mommy is currently the #2 Packer fan in NC, though - and gets credit for passing along the Packer genes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home