Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cooper Claus

All smiles for Christmastime

OK, we need some help here. Please don't be shy about leaving a comment with this post. It's really easy - just click on the Comments link at the end of this post. We need to know whether people prefer the red-eye picture....
...or the "fixed" picture. Please help us out - remember, Santa is watching. Thanks!


OK, we tried a little different tactic with the red-eye fix. The intensity of the correction has been lessened for this one. I just wish they offered you the option to fix red-eye with a blue color instead of the ubiquitous black...

6 Comments:

At 12/11/2007 9:56 PM, Blogger RanLiCoop said...

See how easy it is to leave a comment. Thanks.

 
At 12/11/2007 10:56 PM, Blogger Paulie said...

You knew I'd pipe in, wouldn't you?

Can you get something in between the two? The red-eye is good if you want Satan Claus. The "fixed" version is too dark for the surrounding face.

My two cents.

 
At 12/12/2007 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "fixed" is OK for the size of the picture although it does make him seem somewhat "wide-eyed" - But then its a kid next to a Christmas tree, so why not "wide-eyed", right. - GrandpaB

 
At 12/12/2007 11:23 PM, Blogger Paulie said...

the third one is a winner

 
At 12/13/2007 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesterday I was blocked from commenting, today I can.... (yes, I'm confused here at work this morning). I'm with Paulie - #3 is the one.
Sorry I missed you over Thanksgiving, we had relatives in as well, though Kaleb & Cooper probably would have enjoyed playing/fighting with each other. (they are at that age)

 
At 12/14/2007 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like all of them but the third one is the best. I really like the ornament picture of his Daddy just above him in his Webelos uniform!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home